The Quarter Assembly: November 27th, 2013Oct 30th, 2013 | By office | Category: Events
One of Alhuda’s new events this year is the Parent-Welcome Quarter Assembly. We will be recognizing our outstanding students who:
- Received the Student of The Quarter Award (SOQA)
- SOQA must have A’s & B’s in all of his/her classes for the Quarter preceding the Assembly.
- Must have had no discipline referrals
- Must not have more than 6 unexcused tardy days in the Quarter.
- Made it to the Honor Roll, High Honor Roll, or Principal’s List:
- Honor Roll: Students with grades that are all B- and above and have no less than 2 in behavior.
- High Honor Roll: Students with grades that are A- and above and have no less than 2 in behavior.
- Principal’s List: Students who are high honor, have no more than 3 tardy or 2 absences during the term, and always wear the proper uniform.
- Received the Quran Stars Award.
The Quarter Assembly will start at 8:30 and end at 9:00 inshaAllah.