Date to Remember…Oct 30th, 2013 | By office | Category: News
- November 1st: Half Day, Dismissal time is 12:00 noon Sharp. No bus service. No dismissal to the Masjid.
- November 1st at 9:00 a.m.: Middle School Debate: “Should Surveillance Cameras be in the Classroom?”
- November 5th to 7th: Middle School Quarter I Exams
- November 8th: End of Quarter I.
- November 11th: No School-Veterans’ Day
- November 21st: Chuck-E-Cheese Night
- November 27th: Quarter Assembly
- November 27th: Half day and Parent-Teacher Conferences start at 12:30 p.m.; Daycare will be available for a minimum fee.
- November 28th & 29th: No school.
Please, always refer to the school calendar for school events and days off.