Traffic Policies and Student SafetyMay 3rd, 2013 | By office | Category: News
All city and state traffic laws apply in the WIC parking lot:
- Please observe the One Way flow of traffic whenever you are entering or exiting the school parking lot.
- Park ONLY in legally designated parking spots
- SLOW down
- Morning dropping off, you must drive around the building and stop at the left side of the entrance between the school and the green building.
- You cannot park in the front of the school while students are being dropped off in the morning.
- PreK and KG students MUST be escorted by their parents
- Do not block the school bus or other parents’ cars
- Dismissal Pick Up: follow the queue of cars in the back where your child will be brought to you.
- Early dismissal: In order not to interfere with the school bus, you must park your car at the far side of the parking lot in front of the Green building.
Our primary concern is the safety of our students; please help us to keep them safe by observing these rules.